Welcome to Stay in Beechworth
Beechworth Holiday House is a family owned and operated business
- Unique Stained glass windows
- Original textiles, art, craft
- Self contained modern designer kitchen
- Swivel-mounted 40cm flat screen TV with DVD
- Spa bath, glass framed showers
- Modern Laundry & accessories
- Year round comfort with electric heating and cooling
- Allergy free bed underlays and fitted electric blankets
- Firm or Soft allergy free pillows
- Luxury 1000+ thread count pure cotton sheets and pillow cases
- Cosy wood fire, ceiling fans in all bedrooms & family spaces
- Two leather sofas, a unique swivel Egg chair & more.
- Videos, games, puzzles, chess and bocce balls
- Outdoor BBQ facilities include webber BBQ and entertaining areas
- 2 WC’s
- Complimentary bikes for use during your stay
- Free on site parking and secure bike storage
- Walking distance to restaurants, dining & local retail outlets
- Private rear gate opens onto the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail. Close to Lake Sambell and the local swimming pool.
Your Hosts are Margy and John
Margy and John believe in environmental friendly accommodation, that is clean. Housekeeping is undertaken without the use of harmful chemicals or bleaches. Prior to your check-in, the linen is washed and line dried, then pressed to impress you. Your hosts strive to deliver a beautiful family / group vacation space, that does not induce annoying allergies. Please enjoy a funny sneak peak of what happens behind the scenes.
The above video captures some of Beechworth Holiday House’s dedicated pre-arrival duties. They love to keep being busy – book today!